Book title: “Global Public Procurement: Theories and Practices”
(Editors: Khi V. Thai and Robin A. Suryo, 2016).
This book was published by Springer International Publishing AG, Cham, Switzerland in 2017 Global Public Procurement: Theories and Practices (ISBN 978-3-319-49279-7).
Please contact the publisher if you wish to purchase a hard copy). Please note that chapters’ page numbers in this IPPC book are different from chapters’ page numbers in the book published by Spingler.
Table of Contents
Part I. Public Procurement as a Public Policy Tool
4.Promoting Public Procurement Of Sustainable Innovations: Approaches For Effective Market Dialogue
Katriina Alhola, Marja Salo, Riina Antikainen and Annukka Berg*
5.Analyzing Local And Sme Participation In Public Procurement – Evidence From Seven Finnish Municipalities
Timo Kivistö and Veli Matti Virolainen*
7. The Effect Of A Government Target For The Procurement Of Innovation: The Case Of The Uk’s Small Business Research Initiative
Jillian Yeow, John Rigby, and Yanchao Li
Part II. Performance-based Public Procurement
8.Contractual Governance Mechanisms, Dynamic Capabilities, Transactional Specific Relationships And Supplier Performance In Uganda
Desire Kansiime, Joseph M. Ntayi and Arthur Ahimbisibwe*
9. Explaining The Policy-Practice Gap In U.S. Federal Contracting: Institutional Isopraxism And Performancebased Acquisition1
Bryan F. Mansfield and Keith F. Snider*
10.A Price Review Framework For Maintenance, Repair And Operations Procurement Contracts In The Public Sector
Lian Kiang Tan and Shao Hung Goh*
11. Quality of Local Environment and Efficiency in Public Works Execution
Calogero Guccio, Ilde Rizzo and Domenico Lisi
PART III. Other Public Procurement Issues
15. Managing the Risks of Outsourcing a Health Service Function
16. Best Practice in South African Construction Procurement Law